Quantum of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

What a great ship and staff

Sail Date: January 11, 2015

My husband and I were just on the Quantum of the Seas and had a great experience. We loved, loved, loved the dynamic dining concept.  The staff at Chic and Silk were the best.  We also ate at American Icon Grill and enjoyed that. I was not that impressed with Jamie's Italian restaurant only because I am not a real pasta fan.  By far the best was Wonderland.  I do not have words that can express or even describe the dining experience we had there.

The entire staff of the ship were great. I am hoping to go on the Anthem when it arrives and also hope that when the Ovation is completed that it stays in the US.

Debbie

Food and Dining Some of the best food I have ever eaten. I love the dynamic dining concept.

The high speed internet was great. I am a college professor and need to be online each day. We were very fortunate that the captain gave everyone free internet access during the entire cruise.

1 Comment