What a great ship and staff

Quantum of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

12 Night Southern Caribbean (Cape Liberty Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 11, 2015
Ship: Quantum of the Seas

My husband and I were just on the Quantum of the Seas and had a great experience. We loved, loved, loved the dynamic dining concept.  The staff at Chic and Silk were the best.  We also ate at American Icon Grill and enjoyed that. I was not that impressed with Jamie's Italian restaurant only because I am not a real pasta fan.  By far the best was Wonderland.  I do not have words that can express or even describe the dining experience we had there.

The entire staff of the ship were great. I am hoping to go on the Anthem when it arrives and also hope that when the Ovation is completed that it stays in the US.

Debbie

Some of the best food I have ever eaten. I love the dynamic dining concept.

The high speed internet was great. I am a college professor and need to be online each day. We were very fortunate that the captain gave everyone free internet access during the entire cruise.