10 Day Holland America Carribean cruise

Oosterdam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

21 Night Southern Caribbean Seafarer/Wayfarer Collector Holiday (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 18, 2015
Ship: Oosterdam

I met some really nice people on board. The service was very good. The food was fine. My major complaint was that they cater to people who eat early. Most of the nightly entertainment happens between 7 - 10. They do have one show at 10.  I ate at the 8:00 seating and felt that I missed a lot of the evening activities. They also don't have a lot of activities during the day on sea days.

I was upgraded to an obstructed exterior stateroom.

Samana, Dominican Republic Did not visit port

The weather wasn't very good. The water was choppy and the tenders were bouncing around. We decided to stay on board.