Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

Great Cruise

Sail Date: September 05, 2016

We met people from other countries as well as from the U.S. I made many new friends. There was always something to do on the ship, lots of activities, and lots of food. I liked that you could eat whenever you wanted and the food was always good. Me and my husband went panning for gold and we loved it, also went to see the totem poles. My daughter & her husband went fishing for salmon and to the canoe and hike to the Mendenhall Glacier. They loved it! The Hubbards Glacier was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I would recomment this cruise and the trip to Denali afterwards which we also loved. My son-in-law and daughter are ready to move to Alaska.

Cruise Photos

Our room was nice and spacious. The room attendant provided me with an iron and ironing board to use for several hours. The only thing I missed was having a coffee pot in our cabin. We had to go to the 11th floor early in the morning and get coffee to bring to the room. Room service didn't bring coffee until 6;30. We are up by 5;00.