Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

cruise

Sail Date: August 29, 2016

Staff was great, my steward C. Concepsion, exceptional, I enjoyed my spa treatments and the art auction.  I enjoyed the scenery and my excursion except the water was rough and I got sea sick, but did see many whales, sea lions and seals.

If there is a complaint it is that you could have communicated photo opportunities better.  For instance people saw the Northern Lights on two nites, but I never heard or saw any notification that I should be in a certain area of the boat at certain times.  I learned from the photo shop manager that there was a particular night that is well known and that all the captains stopped there.  Why wasn't that on the daily activity list at a minimum?  Another is the glacier during the inside passage portion, My room was on the wrong side of the boat, there was nothing in the daily activity list and no announcement I heard that told us which side of the ship to be on during which hours so I missed it completely.

I would also suggest that aerosol spraying of hand sanitizer while a good idea for keeping germs in check is a horrible thing for any of us with  asthma or allergies.  No way to avoid the airborne spray with folks standing in the doorways spraying everyone's hands.  I ended up having a pretty severe allergy attach as I'm highly sensitive to chemicals.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVED the cruise and will recommend it to others and would go again too!

Thanks

my steward was awesome!

Add the potential photo opportunities to the daily activity sheets, that way people know what to plan for.