So so, not crazy about Morwegian

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

7 Night Alaska Glacier Bay Northbound (Vancouver To Seward)
Sail Date: July 06, 2015

Norwegian boasts a dozen pay restaurants, which means you have a lot of window space on the boat that is restricted. Instead of making bigger lounges or lounges with a view, the lounges are inside and the restaurants look out. This is space they are choosing to use as an additional money making source rather than giving cruisers a nicer experience.

Entertainment was ok, but did we really need a parade of officers and employees MULTIPLE times so we could applaud the great job they do? I own a business, and it is assumed I do a good job or I wouldn't be successful. I certainly don't contact my customers multiple times asking them how much they like me.

Ship was very cold.

Lots of dance and exercise classes which was nice.

Food was mediocre/ok. I don't understand why they ran out of chocolate croissant every morning, if you know people like them make enough!

Ship was the smoothest ship I've ever been on, no movement at all.

Nothing special, the only emploee who asked for my name was Jimmy, and he used my name each time he saw me. No other employee did that.

Pretty ship.

No obstruction, this was a big porthole with a great view. Cabin had super cheap coffee and end tables, no drawers. I've never seen that before.

No thermal spa.