Somewhat disappointing!

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 08, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Sun

Very hard to communicate sometimes, the staff, front service desk not very friendly, the alcohol drinks were the worse !, watered down, highly priced....the only friendly or at least they tried harder to be, were my room Stewardess and the Chef who cooked my omelets (Delroy Joseph) !.....I will never go on the Sun again or recommended it. I do hope that they have another ship out of Tampa, like the Dawn soon......Your money back offer did influence me on selecting you for booking my cruise......Love You Guys at .

Don't buy any liquor on board, watered down over price.