Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

VERY NICE CRUISE

Sail Date: December 07, 2014

We really liked this cruise. the cabin was spacious and very clean. the Phillipines people were some of the best servers and cleaning crews we've ever seen.  the food was very good through out the ship. However we were looking forward to having lobster at least one night and that never happened. On all our other cruise lines we always were served lobster. The shows were very exciting. The only one we did not like was the Burt Bacaracke Show.  the same group of dancers were used over and over.  We liked the comic and the puppet show.  different things to see and do were all over the place and we loved it. We really liked the Fountains show . It was awesome.  We had problems with our electric that was not fixed.  I could not curl my hair after I washed it and that made me feel embarrassed when I WENT OUT TO DINNER. Also we couldn't make our coffee in our room and the tv would not work.!!!!!  The casino seem to pay out pretty good.  The casino buffett had the same sandwiches every night.  No liquid was offered like tea.  The staff were not aware of what was going on unless it was on their floor only. I really enjoyed the different animals made of our towels left in our room night after night.  The ships store had a lot of very nice products. We had such a good time at all the ports. Good cruise just need to keep improving and it will be a great cruise.

no lobster was served
the philipine people were awsome
used the same dancers and singing group too much.
Tampa, Florida
WE DID NOT GET TO GO ON BOARD UNTILL ALMOST 4:OO
Belize City, Belize
SHOP
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
THE PORT WAS BEAUTIFUL
WATCH OUT FOR THE VENDORS--MANY OF THEM LIE TO YOU.

THE SIZE OF THE SHIP IS JUST PERFECT. WE ARE OLDER AND THE SHIP WAS NOT TO LARGE TO WALK AROUND. LOTS OF ROOM BUT NOT TOO FAR FROM ANYTHING.