Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

"The best week of my life"

Sail Date: March 11, 2007

It was amazing thats about all I can say. You have to experience it for yourself.

Pros: Being able to eat when you want with who you want

Cons: Deposits on things like beer buckets and tall cocktail glasses.

Recommends Norwegian Sun? Yes!

I got caught up downtown. The beach area was a lot more fun it is a short cab drive away from downtown.
Don't Miss: Playa Mia
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Don't buy into the cruise line's open bar excursion. We went to a bar called Pez Quadro Beach Club. They have a 30 dollar open bar deal that is far better and cheaper than the cruise line's excursion. Those people treated us like kings.
Don't Miss: Pez Quadro Beach Club
Santo Tomas De Castilla, Guatemala
A lot of people skipped this stop. The actual port doesn't have much to offer. You have to take a cab or a boat somewhere. We took a boat to green bay resort it was the most beautiful place I have ever seen. Merchandise in the market was extremely cheap.
Don't Miss: Green Bay Resort
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Don't Miss: Pez Quadro Beach Club
Santo Tomas De Castilla, Guatemala
Don't Miss: Green Bay Resort
Don't Miss: Playa Mia
Belize City, Belize

Don't Miss: Cave Tubing and Belekin Beer.
Belize City, Belize

Don't Miss: Cave Tubing and Belekin Beer.