"The best week of my life"

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 11, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Sun
It was amazing thats about all I can say. You have to experience it for yourself.
A lot of people skipped this stop. The actual port doesn't have much to offer. You have to take a cab or a boat somewhere. We took a boat to green bay resort it was the most beautiful place I have ever seen. Merchandise in the market was extremely cheap.
Don't Miss: Green Bay Resort
Don't buy into the cruise line's open bar excursion. We went to a bar called Pez Quadro Beach Club. They have a 30 dollar open bar deal that is far better and cheaper than the cruise line's excursion. Those people treated us like kings.
Don't Miss: Pez Quadro Beach Club
Don't Miss: Pez Quadro Beach Club

Don't Miss: Cave Tubing and Belekin Beer.
Don't Miss: Green Bay Resort
I got caught up downtown. The beach area was a lot more fun it is a short cab drive away from downtown.
Don't Miss: Playa Mia
Don't Miss: Playa Mia

Don't Miss: Cave Tubing and Belekin Beer.

Pros: Being able to eat when you want with who you want

Cons: Deposits on things like beer buckets and tall cocktail glasses.

Recommends Norwegian Sun? Yes!