A wonderful cruise!

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 11, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Sun
Cabin Type: Suite
The ship was beautiful, the service was excellent, the staff was always cheerful and helpful, the kids' club was great, etc. We loved it! The ports of call were excellent. We brought our 6 yr. and 3 yr. old daughters with us. They had a great time and cried the last night because they wanted to move onto the boat permanently!
The reef is not what it used to be before Wilma hit the area a couple of years ago. It has recovered some since I was there last time. My youngest daughter and I enjoyed the semi-sub tour.
We toured Lamania. My husband loved it. The ruins were very nice and the river tour was interesting, but our boat broke down! We brought our kids with us. I would not recommend it for kids under 10 or so!
We spent the day at the beach with an open bar.
We spent the day at the beach with an open bar.

Pros: mini-suite, itinerary

Cons: it was difficult to get reservations at some of the specialty restaurants and a lot of the shore excursions that we wanted to take were sold out

Recommends Norwegian Sun? Yes!