Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

It was fantastic!

Sail Date: November 26, 2006

I had a fabulous time on the ship. It was my honeymoon, and first cruise, so we ready to have a good time.. and we did! Service was great, rooms were clean every time, and food in the specialty restaurants were something to be desired! The ports were perfect and the Cruise Director was my favorite... "Clint, your cruise Director!" Tell me when he is captian of A ship and i will be sure to sail with him!

Pros: The shows

Cons: Didnt get to know staff well

Recommends Norwegian Sun? Yes!

Belize City, Belize
I wish i had more time to do excursions here...on e excursion just wasnt enough at this pleasant stop.
Don't Miss: The cave tubing was great...but bring your own water proof flash light...
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
i thihk it would have been better, had i left the cruise built port..and went into the the actual Costa Maya
Don't Miss: The two mayan dressed mexicans
Belize City, Belize
Santo Tomas De Castilla, Guatemala
I felt like i was in central America. It was hands down my favorite port
Don't Miss: the guatemalan children...the ones who were happy just enough to take their picture.
I liked the fact that they had a sign to tell yo u how much taxi service was there.
Don't Miss: the city itself