Best Mediterranean vacation ever!!!

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

12 Night Grand Mediterranean (Venice To Barcelona)
Sail Date: October 24, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Spirit

Just got back from this a 3 week trip, had to stay in Venice for a few days before boarding this amazing cruise that NCL never fails to let me down.  My third time sailing and Norwegian has been great all around, the food, the staff what a wonderful experience I had with them again.  It has been very easy once your on board, all your worries are gone and this is what I call a vacation.  I'm already planning my next vacation.  One advice you have to visit ROME and pompeii you can skip, Capri island is a must in naples.  I have been using to do all my trips because they make it easy.  Thumps up for and norwegian!!!!!!

I highly suggest balcony suites they are the best.