First cruise

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

12 Night Grand Mediterranean (Venice To Barcelona)
Sail Date: May 06, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Spirit
Cabin Number: GTY

The staff was great:  the food was not.  I could not drink the coffee, there was no seafood, and the food

varied a great deal, with desserts being the best.  I did not like being subjected to buying "opportunities" both on board and in Turkey.  I would have liked more time in the ports and less on the ship.  The tours we took were mostly too long for one day and should have been broken up with some free time to shop or explore.  I did not get much interaction with locals other than the guides.  The internet was expensive, phone service not there much of the time, and very little TV, including news or stock reports, so I felt very cut off.  This was my first cruise, and I can not compare, but I have heard other cuise lines have seafood. I even paid one night for the specialty restaurant, and did not like the entree.

NO seafood. Bad coffee.

Too cold for the outside pool, hot tubs were crowded. Music not so good.

Outside pool only

The buffet is very crowded.

Lots of beggars
Beautiful. Rug sales pitch.....
Nice. Lots of people mobbing us to sell whatever, though.
Loved it for a half day...
Great ruins
Too long a day!!! Did not get inside anywhere to see art.
Loved it, but it was short.
On my own, and I saw mostly Gaudi.