Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Good Cruise, but not great

Sail Date: May 06, 2014

Enjoyed the cruise on Norwegian Spirit mainly because of ports, but service not as good as Carnival. Also did not like Turkey ports because of being forced to attend high pressure "rug" sale, also too many steet vendors with their wares stuck in your face. Enjoyed other ports greatly! Also good service from room stewarts, Le Bistro and Windows Dining,  but poor service at Garden dining, even gave them thee chances, did not improve. Would I take it again? only if I could not get the destination I needed on another cruise line.