Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean

A wonderful cruise!!

Sail Date: October 18, 2008

It was a very nice ship. My first time on the Spirit. My second cruise on the Norwegian line. Everything was beautiful. I met great new friends. I had a wonderful time. The only thing I did not like was that there was no fun games, no dancing, no prices, etc. arround the pool side during our sea days as it was very boring, and also there was nothing exciting at the dining room when we approached a different island, something authentic, either food, caribbean dancing or drinks of the new island we were going to.

Pros: The big pool!

Cons: Not enough fun games during sea days, no fun, very boring arround the pool side!!

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!

Oranjestad, Aruba
Beautiful Island.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Very poor Island.
Belize City, Belize
Very, very poor place.
The most beautiful island, beautiful port, great shopping center, wonderful beaches. My second time in Cozumel.
Cayo Levantado (Samana), Dominican Republic
Very poo island.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Beautiful island don't miss Meagans Beach.