Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

I had a great time

Sail Date: December 21, 2006

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I like the fact that it departs from NYC and the Island that we visited were very nice, even thought I thought that we could have spent more time there. We had to leave 2 islands at 1 and 2pm and that was early in the day and we were enjoying a nice time a the beach and we could have stayed longer there especially at Great Stirrup NCL's own Island.
THe ship is O.K. it could be mantain a bit better for example: Cleaner windows, glass doors, fresh paint to cover the rust, dust off some areas including the bedrooms.
The crew was very friendly and very nice at all times so that made our trip so much nicer.

Pros: The ports

Cons: THe food selection and long waits to have dinner (service was too slow)

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!

THe staff was very nice and always ready to help out.
The entertainment was very nice
The bathrooms need to be redone. The tiles are stained and it needs renovation. I took my cleaning products as I always do when I go to a hotel and I like to know that it is clean before I use it and I could not get it clean enough because the tiles are just in need of replacement.
A better selection is needed especially vegetables.
Roseau, Dominica
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
It was our first time there and I would love to go back again. It was just a nice Island
Bridgetown, Barbados
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
I could have stayed there longer
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas