I had a great time

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

12 Night Exotic Southern Caribbean Holiday (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 21, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Spirit
I like the fact that it departs from NYC and the Island that we visited were very nice, even thought I thought that we could have spent more time there. We had to leave 2 islands at 1 and 2pm and that was early in the day and we were enjoying a nice time a the beach and we could have stayed longer there especially at Great Stirrup NCL's own Island.
THe ship is O.K. it could be mantain a bit better for example: Cleaner windows, glass doors, fresh paint to cover the rust, dust off some areas including the bedrooms.
The crew was very friendly and very nice at all times so that made our trip so much nicer.

A better selection is needed especially vegetables.

The entertainment was very nice

THe staff was very nice and always ready to help out.

The bathrooms need to be redone. The tiles are stained and it needs renovation. I took my cleaning products as I always do when I go to a hotel and I like to know that it is clean before I use it and I could not get it clean enough because the tiles are just in need of replacement.
It was our first time there and I would love to go back again. It was just a nice Island
I could have stayed there longer

Pros: The ports

Cons: THe food selection and long waits to have dinner (service was too slow)

Recommends Norwegian Spirit? Yes!