Great trip

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

12 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 23, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Pearl

My favorite part of this trip was in Roatan Hunduras. my wife and I enjoyed for the 1st time a zip line experience and it was totally awesome. The  other excursions were good.  I would recommend trying out other websites for excursions the cruise ship is not always the best choice we did so much better on other websites and yes they guaranteed you back in time. I  would recommend this cruise to others.

It was the worst s sports venue. The greatest
World series played and it was never on. Sport bar played a violinist who put you to sleep. If there is a major sporting events make sure they have to or be disappointed.

Now I am spoiled with this cabin

If you going on a long cruise make sure you try different restaurants sometimes the food gets old in the garden buffet.

We didn't get off but ones who did couldn't get back to the ship fast enough
Over paid ships excursion but was good bus, train, and boat. You can get it cheaper from the venders.
Zip line was awesome Did not use ships excursion gotta cheaper through other website