Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Great trip

Sail Date: October 23, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

My favorite part of this trip was in Roatan Hunduras. my wife and I enjoyed for the 1st time a zip line experience and it was totally awesome. The  other excursions were good.  I would recommend trying out other websites for excursions the cruise ship is not always the best choice we did so much better on other websites and yes they guaranteed you back in time. I  would recommend this cruise to others.

Now I am spoiled with this cabin
Walk on and off Very smooth transition
Zip line in Roatan Hunduras
Caves tubing in Belize
It was the worst s sports venue. The greatest
World series played and it was never on. Sport bar played a violinist who put you to sleep. If there is a major sporting events make sure they have to or be disappointed.
Santa Marta, Colombia
We didn't get off but ones who did couldn't get back to the ship fast enough
Santa Marta
Cartagena, Colombia
Panama Canal (Cruise Into Canal)
Panama Canal Transit
Puerto Limon, Costa Rica
Over paid ships excursion but was good bus, train, and boat. You can get it cheaper from the venders.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Zip line was awesome Did not use ships excursion gotta cheaper through other website
Roatán, Bay Islands
Belize City, Belize
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Miami, Florida

If you going on a long cruise make sure you try different restaurants sometimes the food gets old in the garden buffet.