Fall cruise to Alaska

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Alaska Glacier Bay (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 11, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Pearl

Seeing the beautiful glaciers was amazing, I wish the weather would have cooperated, (rain and fog). The ships entertainment was excellant. The most fun was the Deadlest Catch Tour! Well worth the money. The freestyle dining was good as you can go to eat when you want, the most difficult part was knowing what clothes to pack, layers is the best option.

tim Kaminski was the best and the young man who did the Sinatra to Buble concert should be on The Voice!

Didnt have any children

A young man named Gerald Castilio (not sure of his last name). He was a greeter at the Garden Cafe, just abreath of fresh air, happy all the time and he loves his job. He should be a trainer for all crew members.

They have a beautiful atrium and I feel it is spoiled by having a bar blocking its spledor. I also think a greeter would be nice when you board to help with directions

Sent very little time in it, except to sleep

Alot of variety at the Garden Cafe and go to the late night snacks at the back of the ship, this has to be the ships best kept secret. They had the best cookies ( I wish they would have had them in the cafe) and the nachos were the best!

Use the lite rail, round trip to downtown for seniors was a dollar.
See the Mendenhall Glacier and Gardens
Took the train and tram, was amazing
Crab Boat Tour!!!!
I wish we could have got there earlier, as it is beautiful and if we had, had more daylight I would have stayed in the city longer. Take the Hippo tour.