Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Fall cruise to Alaska

Sail Date: September 11, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Seeing the beautiful glaciers was amazing, I wish the weather would have cooperated, (rain and fog). The ships entertainment was excellant. The most fun was the Deadlest Catch Tour! Well worth the money. The freestyle dining was good as you can go to eat when you want, the most difficult part was knowing what clothes to pack, layers is the best option.

Sent very little time in it, except to sleep
There was a very rude check in woman at the security area that was barking orders to everyone. Most of the men arounf me said they thought they were back in the army.
They have a beautiful atrium and I feel it is spoiled by having a bar blocking its spledor. I also think a greeter would be nice when you board to help with directions
Didnt have any children

tim Kaminski was the best and the young man who did the Sinatra to Buble concert should be on The Voice!
A young man named Gerald Castilio (not sure of his last name). He was a greeter at the Garden Cafe, just abreath of fresh air, happy all the time and he loves his job. He should be a trainer for all crew members.
Seattle, Washington
Use the lite rail, round trip to downtown for seniors was a dollar.
Juneau, Alaska
See the Mendenhall Glacier and Gardens
Skagway, Alaska
Took the train and tram, was amazing
Cruise Glacier Bay
Ketchikan, Alaska
Crab Boat Tour!!!!
Victoria, British Columbia
I wish we could have got there earlier, as it is beautiful and if we had, had more daylight I would have stayed in the city longer. Take the Hippo tour.

Alot of variety at the Garden Cafe and go to the late night snacks at the back of the ship, this has to be the ships best kept secret. They had the best cookies ( I wish they would have had them in the cafe) and the nachos were the best!