Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

I will never sail on Norwegian Cruise Lines again.

Sail Date: July 03, 2016

Everyone on the ship was very nice and service was excellent.  The room was spacious for a cruise ship and everything was nice and clean.  Food in the main dining room  was mediocre.  I am assuming that the best food was reserved for the specialty restaurants.  Coffee at the coffee bar was higher than at Starbucks.  In order to access the internet to print out my airline boarding pass, I was charged $9.95 for 15 minutes, plus an additional $3.95 to log on.  I felt like I was constantly being nickel and dimed for everything.  My daughter forgot her wallet in the room safe when we disembarked on July 10 and we have not gotten it back yet.  No one in the lost and found department appeared to understand the need to take ownership of the problem to return the wallet in a timely manner.  Despite emails to corporate heads - Customer Service and President/CEO - we have never received any communication.  If it were possible to do so, I would not have assigned any star at all.  I will NEVER cruise on NCL again.

Very roomy for a cruise ship. Amenities were nice.
Ship was nice and clean. Leslie did a wonderful job keeping our room clean and well stocked. Big complaint: the library was right next door to the game room. Too much noise! The basketball court was over the back dining area of the 12th floor buffet. Too much noise!
We arrived into Victoria at 6:30 and had to be back on board by 11:30. Not enough time to see much of city and shops closed. It wasn't much of a stop.
The rock climbing wall and video arcade were nice for my grandchildren. There was a charge for bowling.
Tim Kaminski, comedian, was terrific. Patrick stepped in and performed Las Vegas songs with 30 minute notice. We loved it better than Elvis! The Cirque du Soliel couple were awesome. Did not like Chip Romero - he was rude, yelling Shut Up! and Sit Down! at audience. The NCL dancers, band, and singers did a great job.
Mediocre in main dining room and 12th floor buffet.

My granddaughter celebrated her 13th birthday on the ship. We ordered the birthday package - at a cost of $40 - and they delivered a birthday cake to our dining table. While we were at dinner and evening entertainment, they decorated her room with pink balloons and banners.