Overall a very wonderful vacation

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Glacier Bay (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 16, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Pearl
Cabin Type: Suite

Aside from some annoyances like the toilet in our room not working and a hair dryer needed to be replaced, we thoroughly enjoyed the cruise.  The food was magnificent and what superlatives can't I say about Alaska.  The musicians were top rate and the shows were better than on cruises I have taken in the past.  First time on Norwegian and I would sail with them again.

The cabin was smaller than I expected. One day toilet didn't work and the hairdryer also didn't work and had to be replaced.