Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Freestyle Cruise & Dining Experiences

Sail Date: August 09, 2015

Enjoyed the concept of free-style cruising however felt that my dining experience especially for dinner wasn't the same quality as other cruises with fixed times.

Food was often cold- had to send back fish several times before cooked to my liking.

However the dining staff couldn't have been more accommodating once they understood what I wanted-even sent out the chef twice.

Also some meats were very fatty-corn beef & steaks .  Found that buffet foods were cooked more thoroughly.

Also felt  dance music later in night in the lounges geared more to the younger crowd and only soft music in other lounges.  Would have like the music for the day 50's -80's & Motown to be around 10 or later.

Overall enjoyed my experience on the cruise.

1 Comment