Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 night Alaska Glacier Bay Cruise

Sail Date: July 05, 2015

This was my first cruise and it was a wonderful experience, I cant wait to book another one. The Staff on the Norwegian Pearl and the nicest, most attentive people I have met in a long time, they are to me what made the cruise special.

Cabin / Stateroom I was surprised at the size it was way bigger than I expected and Gary, our attendant was super, he was always around cleaning, tiding and looking after us, and I loved the animal towels that he left for us every evening.