Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Purser

I was disappointed, they charged for everything.

Sail Date: June 29, 2014

Cabin: GTY

Over all of the 4 previous cruises I have taken this was the worst. They charged for everything, I don't like paying for water, and then being told I can"t fill my water bottle was an insult. Our cabin was fine and always clean, our steward did a good job. I was not impressed with the food, it was OK, The morning meal was always good, lunch was usually the same as was dinner in the Garden Cafe. I did not like the fact that to eat in their best dinning room you had to pay an additional $119.00. They pushed the shopping for every port, especially the jewlery stores. I'm not on atour to buy jewlery. Their tours were to costly and I was disappointed with Dogsled tour, it cost $149.00 and was no where near worth that. Overall, I did not like this cruise as much as I thought I would.

The BBQ on the 4th was very tough.
they did a repeat of shows, and I did not like that.
they were over priced.
We had a room with a window, and that was nice to be able to look out and see the water and the white caps and land and glaciers.
Seattle, Washington
Juneau, Alaska
where we took the Dog sled and it was not what I expected and for what we got it was over priced.
Skagway, Alaska
The White Pass Scenic Railway, was an excellent tour to see Gos's mighty work.
Cruise Glacier Bay
Ketchikan, Alaska
I did not like the Duck Tour. I took one in Seattle years ago and the experience was a lot better
Victoria, British Columbia
Was a tour on a bus, and it was OK.