enjoyed but could have been better

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Glacier Bay (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 25, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Pearl

It was nice but I thought staff should be more informed about what was going on many barely knew how to speak English and those I asked questions rarely seem to know anymore than I did. I had to wait for them to tell me answers like what was happening where. Also I thought there should be like a hair salon and place to get ones nails done as one likes to come back with a new look. I also thought there should be more normal kind of gift shops. so if u forgot something you could get it on board. I would have like a family friendly play or two.also needed some clocks as I don't wear a watch an Times changed an I missed some events.

i dint find much family friendly an ones i did want to attend do to misinformation given me by staff

i didnt have children there was only an older teenin my group

they were friendly and tried to please but they should have been better informed

Take a old fashioned watch u will need it