Seven days of being pampered.

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska & Glacier Bay (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 23, 2013
I have never cruised before and thought I could not afford it, but the price was great the service was better than anything I have ever experienced. We were treated as if we were the only people on the ship wanting for nothing. Food was excellent, stateroom was just what we had hoped for, we could not have had a better time. I would recommend Norwegian to anyone who ask about cruising. We will cruise again and it will be with Norwegian Cruise Line.

no children