Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Amazing cruise!

Sail Date: May 09, 2010

It had been about 10 years since I went on a cruise and this was a great experience. I went with my grandmother who never had a chance to take their dream trip to Alaska with my grandfather before he passed. The staff was very helpful and friendly with both of us. My grandmother stated she will remember it forever!! The Norwegian Pearl was a wonderful ship and the staff was great. So nice that they always offered to help my grandmother while she went through the buffet. The entertainment was a nice mix and we both enjoyed it. I am already looking at another Norwegian cruise fir next year!!! We will both be talking about this one for a long time though!!

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!

Juneau, Alaska
Great tour driver who took us on a little extra tour of the city which was very interesting to learn some history. Mendenhall Glacier is gorgeous and amazing to see.
Victoria, British Columbia
Victoria is a beautiful city and would have loved more time here as well. Would have liked to walk around the city but just couldnt do it this time.
Ketchikan, Alaska
The city itself is so clean and beautiful. The only regret is not having more time in the city. Went on a seaplane to the MIsty Fjords and that was worth every minute though. So beautiful and then we landed on the ocean and got out to get even more pictures.
Skagway, Alaska
We had an excellent tour bus driver. So willing to stop when we saw wildlife and even turned around so we could get right next to a bear - amazing and unforgettable (we stayed safely in the bus)!! Meeting MIchelle Phillips and dog sledding was awesome - she was so nice and seemed like just a great person!!! Emerald Lake is gorgeous too!