Nice Cruise

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska & Glacier Bay (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 09, 2010
Ship: Norwegian Pearl
The ship was rather new. It had good amenities and all the public areas were clean and well maintained.
I would recommend it to other people as I heard it has the best itinerary for the Alaskan trip.
However, it would have not been my first choice if my priority was luxury.

The food selection at the buffet was average.
The main dining was very convenient to access (free style dining - anytime) but sometimes the food was not superb. We enjoyed lobster night and the staff doesn't seem to care if you ask for seconds!
We also enjoyed very much the sushi bar and ate there several times, but there is a cover charge for this and the other specialty restaurants.

not much of a variety or options for entertainment

Staff was very friendly. Loved the cruise director!

it was a farely new ship and the public areas were nice and easy to access

the stateroom attendants DO clean your room several times a day!
The schedule was not too convenient, arriving at the port late in the afternoon the last day of the trip
Don't Miss: Buchart Gardens, if you care about flowers
I think the train is overrated. It was nice, but not my favorite port of the trip.
Juneau is really nice.
Don't Miss: Dogsledding was incredible! Overpriced but worth the experience
Another nice port of call
Don't Miss: Crabfest at George Inlet Lodge - sooooooooooo good!

Pros: Ports of call

Cons: Embarkation process, food selection at buffet

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!