Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

very relaxing

Sail Date: January 05, 2007

plenty of things to do. I don't see how any one could possibly get bored on a ship like that! booze was a bit pricier than other cruise lines I've cruised with.I loved the decor of some of the specialty dining rooms along with the service I recieved while I dined in them. We really enjoyed the super screen TV in the atrium, especially during the playoffs! The Pearl had the biggest and best fitness center I have ever seen on any ship.

Pros: the accomadations, the specialty resteraunts

Cons: the age of the passengers, too many seniors

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!

St. John's, Antigua
The beaches, the shops, and the hospitality of the people on this island are second to none.
Castries, St. Lucia
Bridgetown, Barbados
Very expensive! I have never paid 21 dollars for a hamburger in my life!
Don't Miss: The beaches
Castries, St. Lucia
St. John's, Antigua
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
Roseau, Dominica
Tubing down the river through the rain forest was a blast! I highly recomend it to anyone visiting this island. I wasn't very impressed with the rest of the island.
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
Bridgetown, Barbados
Very expensive! I have never paid 21 dollars for a hamburger in my life!
Don't Miss: The beaches