very relaxing

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

9 Night Southern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 05, 2007
plenty of things to do. I don't see how any one could possibly get bored on a ship like that! booze was a bit pricier than other cruise lines I've cruised with.I loved the decor of some of the specialty dining rooms along with the service I recieved while I dined in them. We really enjoyed the super screen TV in the atrium, especially during the playoffs! The Pearl had the biggest and best fitness center I have ever seen on any ship.
Tubing down the river through the rain forest was a blast! I highly recomend it to anyone visiting this island. I wasn't very impressed with the rest of the island.
Very expensive! I have never paid 21 dollars for a hamburger in my life!
Don't Miss: The beaches
The beaches, the shops, and the hospitality of the people on this island are second to none.
Very expensive! I have never paid 21 dollars for a hamburger in my life!
Don't Miss: The beaches

Pros: the accomadations, the specialty resteraunts

Cons: the age of the passengers, too many seniors

Recommends Norwegian Pearl? Yes!