Terrible attitude of NCL. Ruined my dream vacation.

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 09, 2017
Ship: Norwegian Jewel
Disappointed terribly with NCL. I was provided wrong information by the company at the time of booking. I lost my money and my kids are very sad about missing a long awaited holiday. Never recommended Norwegian in the future!
I booked this cruise to travel with my wife and 2 kids. I was provided wrong information at the time of booking and not allowed to board. We lost money as well had our dreams of a nice holiday were destroyed. We saw at least 3 other families apart from ourselves in the same predicament at the pier. Looks like this is a regular practice for NCL. I will share this with everyone I know and make everyone aware of their unethical practices.