Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Mexico

First time on Norwegian!

Sail Date: March 27, 2016

My family and I found the ship very awkward.  The halls to the rooms had slopes and twist and turns.  The service carts, dirty linen bags and room service trays were left in the halls all day.

The food was subpar compared to other ships we have been on.  !My family and I were very disappointed  with the experience.

The staff was just OK !  Nothing to brag about.

My nephew was bored on sea days.  They had no movies in the theatre and no interesting cultural seminars.

The shows in the theatre were very good.

Since this was the first time my nephew was on a cruise ship I was hoping that the overall experience would have been better.

The steward was OK. The bathroom shower door was dirty and the TV was fuzzy. I fixed both.

I would tell them be prepared to dodge carts and debris in the hallways.