Easy Going w/Excellent Service

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 07, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Jewel

I chose this cruise for the ports.  They were very nice and picturesque.  Typical of Mexico, much of the land was poor.  Great views just from the ship.  Enjoyed many a sunrise from my balcony.  The tours offered by the ship were great and offered many affordable options.  I don't typically enjoy 4 days at sea, but I allowed myself to relax.  They offered A LOT! of movie options on their movie channels.  I loved that.  The entertainment was comme ci, comme ça (so-so).  They boat is very clean and the service VERY good.  Food was also comme ci, comme ça.  Lol  Some was too salty, too spicy or too bland.  I just chose multiple options and was never hungry.  Yummy  The service was VERY friendly, half of the crew is from the Philippines.  About 10% from India.  I am familiar with Norwegian, so I wasn't expecting a "Fun Ship".  It's a very mature crowd.

Small, like living in a HGTV tiny house.

Small ship

If you rent a car from Enterprise, there is a branch with a drop off at the Crown Plaza hotel, which is walking distance from the port. Was able to drop off on Sunday, even though the branch was closed.
Take the tequila tour.