SO SO

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Mexico

Contributor Level: Second Mate

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 07, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Jewel

Not my first NCL cruise but my last with this itinerary. Not impressed with the port activities and the food on the ship was either; no flavor, over salty, bland, over cooked, dry, chewy or bad tasting.

Food service was very poor on one sitting I did have the best service of the cruise but could not find that server for the remainder od the cruise.

Comic entertainment was worse than poor. The highlight was Twice as Nice, I have seen them on other NCL cruises. They are not headliners but much better than the headliners on this cruise. Could be the cruise director choices.

My cabin was so loud at night from entertainment I kept the tv on louder to drown out the noise.

You never seem to run out of food that does not taste good

Needs improvement

There were a lot of kids they all looked happy and I guess all were returned to their parents or guardians.

Around men's urinals in all men's restrooms always wet with urine. This was pathetic, very bad.

Very noisy at night. Too loud from entertainment.