Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Almost perfect

Sail Date: July 25, 2015

My husband and I absolutely LOVED our cruise with Norwegian jewel! All the staff were so nice and we even made friends with our favorite bar tender Kumar. They were all very friendly and nice. The food was amazing, and the beverage package was beyond worth it. It may have seemed very costly but in all honesty we used up beyond what you pay daily for it (mainly my husband because I was pregnant). The only thing my husband and I didn't like was that the bed was two twins pushed together (which I had been told about upon booking) but we thought it would have been held together or something... We were CONSTANTLY having to keep pushing the beds back together, I couldn't even sleep next to my husband without waking up in a hole, which also caused the sheets to always come off all the time. The only other thing was that they definitely need to work on the security! We didn't mind the kids at all because they actually have tons of things to keep them occupied, but the kids would always show up in all the adults only areas and nobody really did anything, they would tell them it's 18+ but beyond that nothing else was done to tell them to leave. I'm sorry but when I went to the white hot after party (18+) I couldn't even dance because the floor was literally taken over by a bunch of 13 year old kid! They would have the dj say that it's 18 only so leave if you're under that age but they wouldn't listen because they knew they wouldn't do anything! The part that worried me the most was that this guy probably in his late 20's was pretty drunk and trying to dance with anyone who looked single (not knowing most of these girls are under 18) and was trying to dance with all these kids, which in his state he obviously assumed they are all over 18.
They need to find a better way than just simply pushing the bed together because they constantly came apart. Also I kept hitting my head because the toilet is right against the wall basically with no room.

If you want a very friendly bar tender go to the maltings bar (the whisky bar), Kumar is usually there or the one right next to it! He was by far the friendliest person and since I was pregnant he made me some great alcohol free drinks. My husband basically went to hang out at his bar every nightb!