Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Purser

Better than I expected!

Sail Date: June 27, 2015

I'm not a fan of Norwegian's dining plan because you really have no set dining time to eat, but everything else was great!  The Jewel is an older ship, but maintained very well.  (My kids noticed the built in ashtrays in the bathrooms and asked me why they were there. lol)  It was very clean and the ship's entire staff was very helpful and nice to work with.  We booked excursions directly through Norwegian which all turned out to be great!  (Ketchikan - Rainforest Sanctuary & LumberJack Show, Juneau - Sled Dog Discovery and Mushers Camp, Skagway - Triple Adventure Bike, Hike, & Float, and Victoria BC - Ocean Wildlife & Orca Exploration)  This is our 5th family cruise.  We have cruised the caribbean as well as the mediterranean.  The scenery was beautiful in Alaska and reminded us all of our mediterranean cruises.

Great service!

Make dinner reservations before you get onto the ship.

1 Comment