Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Cruise when compared to other Cruise lines

Sail Date: January 03, 2015

The staff was very attentive to our needs and helpful.  The food was excellent.  One of the staff members explained to me how the fitness center worked when I misunderstood and thought I had to pay an additional fee to go to the fitness center----which I did not have to do.  Also, I was thinking about not doing any shore excursions because my husband had knee surgery and I didn't know if he was able to walk that much and the excursion staff helped me to choose some outstanding excursions which were very good for us.  I have been on several cruises but this is the first time I have been on Norwegian.  I will definitely be returning and will tell all my friends this is where they need to cruise!!

Children's Programs NA
Houston, Texas It is home so we did not do anything
We were observers while our children and grandchildren were dolphin trainers
Belize City, Belize
Did a tour from a local company that was a tour of the city
Trujillo, Honduras
Did a tour of Truijullio through Norweigan cruise lines

There is a refrigerator in the room and there is also a coffee pot so you can make coffee before you have to dress and go down to the breakfast!!
That is a great plus compared to other cruises I have been on!