Great Cruise when compared to other Cruise lines

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Houston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 03, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Jewel

The staff was very attentive to our needs and helpful.  The food was excellent.  One of the staff members explained to me how the fitness center worked when I misunderstood and thought I had to pay an additional fee to go to the fitness center----which I did not have to do.  Also, I was thinking about not doing any shore excursions because my husband had knee surgery and I didn't know if he was able to walk that much and the excursion staff helped me to choose some outstanding excursions which were very good for us.  I have been on several cruises but this is the first time I have been on Norwegian.  I will definitely be returning and will tell all my friends this is where they need to cruise!!

NA

There is a refrigerator in the room and there is also a coffee pot so you can make coffee before you have to dress and go down to the breakfast!!
That is a great plus compared to other cruises I have been on!

Houston, Texas Did not visit port

It is home so we did not do anything
We were observers while our children and grandchildren were dolphin trainers
Did a tour from a local company that was a tour of the city
Did a tour of Truijullio through Norweigan cruise lines