Good for an off-season cruise

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Houston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 03, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Jewel

For the very low price that we paid it was defiantly a great experience! However, it is called off-season for a reason. The weather was not nice which caused the boat to slightly saw back and forth throughout the entire voyage. Also, we did not get to see as much of Honduras due to poor weather.

The staff on the ship was excellent and very accommodating. The performances were stunning. There were some shows that I went to twice because they were so good!

My friend and I did not get the Unlimited Dinning Package so we ate in the main dinning rooms for most of our dinners and lunches. The food in the dinning rooms was good but I was not of as high of a quality as the Carnival cruise I took several years ago.

The two evening game shows that I went to were hilarious.

Because of the freestyle dinning most of the ship is dinning restaurants and bars. I wish there was more variety.

Eat at the Outdoor deck as much as you can!

Very well developed. Everything is in US currency!
You have to walk past the main shopping scene (the part that the cruise lines own) to really see the beauty of Belize. Also, GREAT snorkeling!
Still needs improvement. But as of Jan 2015 the port was only 5 months old so give it time.