Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Fantastic and affordable cruise to beautiful Alaska.

Sail Date: August 02, 2014

We had a great experience with the cruise. This is our first cruise and we just loved it. The ship is clean, the customer service was excellent, there were great food choices, and most importantly, there were enough activities to keep everyone happy. The cirque shows were excellent, the slot machines were giving, bingo was fun and karaoke nights were definitely entertaining. There were dance parties that we didn't go to.

Alaska is such a beautiful place. The excursions we did were great, except for the one in Ketchikan. The boat ride was really long and bit boring. If you get a chance, you need to walk the trail to see the water falls in Mendenhall.

The captain will slow down the ship for you to see a glacier that is more beautiful than the one in Mendenhall.

I read many negative reviews about this cruise and I really don't agree. Everyone on the ship is more than willing to help us with any questions we had.

I really recommend this cruise. You will get your money's worth. Just be open minded about the food. . . it's definitely not your top notch gourmet food but it's good food with enough choices for everyone. My mom is very picky with foods in general and she was happy with the food.

Very clean
Lots of choices
Mr. Resley Tan is awesome. Every one was really nice and helpful.
Seattle, Washington
Ketchikan, Alaska
Juneau, Alaska
must walk the trail to see the water falls. It is beautiful. It is a mile each way but an easy walk.
Cruise Sawyer Glacier
Skagway, Alaska
Take the train ride to see the most gorgeous scenic views.
Victoria, British Columbia
Walk the town and check out the floating houses.

You do win on the slot machines. My mom won $400 and I won $300

Make sure you are early to the cirque shows because the seats are taken quickly.