I highly recommend this cruise.

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska & Sawyer Glacier (Seattle To Vancouver)
Sail Date: September 14, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Jewel
I was impressed with everything that I saw and did. The service was excellent, and the crew was highly skilled at their work and responsibilities. Everyone was charming and courteous. The food was excellent as well, with plenty to choose from. There were many onboard activities to choose from that were fun in addition to the dozens of excursions available along the coast of Alaska. I would do it again if I had the chance! P.S. You get to see many types of wildlife while cruising the inner passage. The porpoises were as charming as the crew.

A beautiful ship...modern, comfortable, incredibly smooth ride.