Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

NCL Jade Cruise

Sail Date: April 09, 2016

The ship was clean but very out dated. Purchased the beverage package as an average cost of a drink is $ 7-9 including beers ( a bottle of water is not included in your package ). The first 2 days we were at sea but somehow got food poisoning which last 3 days. Disappointed that when I knew that I had food poisoning, called the Infirmary and they said to come down so I did and they were closed. Went back on 3 other occasions at times when they were suppose to be open and again they were closed. Finally went a shore and got some medication. Like NCL's Freestyle approach to dining, but don't know if I will book a cruise with them again.

Our steward Jayson really made our cruise more enjoyable

Ship is very out dated