Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fantastic Trip!

Sail Date: April 09, 2016

I have zero complaints about the ship, the food, the staff or the tiny staterooms :) ha ha, or the ports. We have cruised before so the tiny rooms were to be expected.  Its hard living in a bat cave for 7 days but we chose an interior room because it was cheaper.  You are only in there to sleep really and to nap and change for meals and or activities.  So it was fine. I loved the "deck cam" channel that I could turn on and it was almost like a window to the outside world to see if we were moving or not and if the sun was up or down!  (Its confusing after a few days and you sleep longer than normal!) LOL

The food in the main Garden Café was like most buffets, but better than other cruise lines we have tried. Compared to Carnival cruise food, I liked it way better! A ton of options every meal, so you never get bored.  And I'm a very picky eater than wont try many new things.  So that speaks volumes Wink

The shows were outstanding!   Really some of them could be Vegas headliners, and I know.... I am a native Las Vegan!  Really impressed my husband and I a lot.

Lots of complaints I read beforehand were lack of entertainment and poor food quality.  I honestly couldn't disagree more!

I really  have no complaints!

Cruise Photos

Dark bat cave, can't complain for the price. If you need a window, pay for one. I knew we'd be up on the deck or out and about the ship the majority of the time, so it worked fine for us. If you are a home body, you may want a bigger room with a view. So pay for the upgrade ;)
Looked like the kids had a ton of fun. But we didn't bring our kids this trip, so I did not use their services myself.
Houston, Texas
We didn't do much here, but fly in and out- so I have nothing to say, sorry
Snorkeling was pretty great on the catamaran and private beach!
Belize City, Belize
Cave tubing and zipline is a must! So fun! Next time I'd love to see some of the Mayan Ruins though!
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Gorgeous island!! So exciting to pull up to this jungle looking island. We heard many have a fantastic time snorkeling here. Wish we would have tried it. Also they have a zipline as well that had great reviews from others. The beaches are spectacular!