Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: April 09, 2016

I would like it be known this was my First Cruise and it was a Wonderful Experience which I would do over and over again.Since being back I have been spreading the word and the name Norwegian Cruise Lines.I Enjoyed the Food,I am a Vegetarian and the Variety they offered met my needs every day for the length of the time.I enjoyed the Staff especially the little Guy Washi,Washi he was Hilarious all the time,not forgetting the Entertainment,there was lots to do,I kept up with my walking on board ship.I have signed up to go again with my Daughter,I took my Sister this time,In all we had a time of our LIVES,may Norwegian continue with the good works.Love

I Loved the Closeness with my Sister but we were not in each others way.
I Loved the Young Lady who took care of my room,always a Beautiful Smile.
A Variety and Delicious

If you like to drink Water in your Room walk with a Water Bottle that you can fill up and take to your room,the bottle in your room cost almost $7.00 for me it was too expensive,I got caught but never again.If you like to have a Big Cup of Coffee or Tea like me walk with a Thermos Mug.