Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Initially inexpensive balcony for room service and HIGH drinks.

Sail Date: April 02, 2016

Room Type: Suite

First time cruising on the Norwegian cruise lines. I was really dissapointed in the over all cruise. We had a mini suite. The things that were complimentary on other cruise lines were very expensive on this line. I do not drink but my husband does. If you buy a drink package it is 600.00 plus.. for one, but you cant buy one you have to buy 2= 1200.00 plus, for 7 days of drinks!!! Rdiculous! Order in suite food for breakfast, 7.95...even if you want coffee and a pastry.. 7.95. Oh and only one place to get food 24/7 AND you have to eat it there.. you cannot even get it to go to your room, when you are there ordering at 2 in the AM..because they want the 7.95 to bring it to you.. One of the things we really enjoy was eating in our room ,at times. I will be traveling other cruise lines from now on. Celebrity..Princess...Royal Carribean, even Carnival treat you better than this cruise line. WARNING!!! We gambled a lot and on most cruise lines.. and I cruise a lot. I won something ..not on this cruise ship "Jade"... nothing... tightest slots I have ever seen. NEVER AGAIN.

Louis was great.
Had to pay for room service!

Don't... your controlled too much. no aminities everything costs extra that should be free and part of package. Do not gamble...rigged for the ships favor.