NCL Jade

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Houston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 02, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Jade

The Caribbean cruise from Houston was a joy.  We had my 94 year old father with us and the crew and passengers made him feel welcome the entire time.

He began the trip by dancing and throwing away his cane at the bon voyage party! He enjoyed the shore excursions and his time at sea. (So did my husband and I).  The shows were very entertaining and exciting. We enjoyed most of them.  Overall the food was delicious. The crepes in the evening were my go to dessert!

The Bingo was a fun sea time event however it seemed to be way too costly for the value of the prizes.  The beverages also were was too expensive.  We are not heavy drinkers so chose not to purchase the beverage package, but $9 for a beer...was to much.  LULU and washy washy were awesome!!