Surprise Cruise

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Houston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 02, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Jade

We mostly cruse with Carnival, but this time NCL threw a deal out there we could not pass up, and we have been wanting to try out The Bayport Terminal anyway, and then we find out that Houston plans to shut it down. What a complete waste of the Tax payer's money. The terminal proved to be everything that it was designed to be. The Norwegian Jade is a beautiful ship, smooth and fast, and the food was incredible. The best part of the cruise was, we did not have to fight for anything, like getting our meals, no long lines, fast service, no problem getting a seat for their awesome shows, and they were out of sight. Going to those shows were worth half what we paid for the cruse. I can't say enough except I miss their mango, cranberry water. When I got off the ship, I thanked them for allowing us to cruise with them. Thanks NCL, for the great service and experience you and your crew provided.HappyHappyHappyHappyHappy

WE slept good, fast service, never bothered us, always a smile from the crew.

They did not have Coca Cola, only Pepsi products. So when I got off the ship, I bought a diet coke for my other half, and don't forget the vanilla for $4.00, a really great deal.

I was born and raised in Houston Texas and Galveston has some of the most beautiful buildings I've ever seen. There is a lot of history in Galveston. If you go down the Sea Wall and look to the right near some fancy Hotels, you can see the artillery bunkers where their barrels were aimed at the Gulf protecting us from Germany.
This is a great place to take pictures of Mexico's natural beauty, and don't forget the vanilla.