Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Cruise

Sail Date: March 05, 2016

My daughter and I cruised March of 2016 and it was awesome. 7 days on the Jade was a dream. The ports were great and we couldn't have asked for a better time. Plenty of entertainment and fun for everyone. It was spring break and it could have gotten wild but the crew made it fun and controlled for every age cruising!!! I might not ever change cruise lines, I might be a NCL-er forever....

Loved Ahmat Farisi and he was awesome, tended to our every need.
I didn't use the program but they took care of 600+ kids on that cruise. Bravo to that!!

Take extra money for the photos. Take a photo at every port, the photography is awesome and you will be sorry if you don't get the photos. My daughter looks at them everyday.