Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Houston, TX to Cozumel, Belize and Roatan, Honduras

Sail Date: March 05, 2016

The Officers and crew of the Norwegian Jade were extremely professional, and attentive.  The food in the restaurants that my friend and I experienced was wonderful, and last but not least, the excursions were the best I have ever experienced on a cruise!

The stateroom steward was excellent, and the ship is beautiful!  We met a lot of new friends to plan future cruises with, and the embarkation and disembarkation were the most organized I have ever experienced!  We were so thankful for the concern of the crew, and their reminders of sanitation all around the ship.  "Washy, washy, happy, happy!"  Everyone onboard the Jade (passengers and crew) were always happy and smiling!

Way to go, NCL!!!Happy

Perfect location on the port side of the ship for seeing sunrises and sunsets at sea. The stateroom was immaculate, the beds very comfortable, and our steward very attentive.

We loved all of the restaurants, and the Grand Pacific was our favorite!