Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

the worst cruise I have ever been on..

Sail Date: March 05, 2016

I called Jo Ann on Saturday and after talking she was suppose to get us off the ship We could not get a hold of her. It was the worst trip ever. We met 2 other couples that were mad also on the rooms they got....using you. We tried to get Jo Ann no answer then no service. The room was a closet and was dirty. I took pictures of it. I was told my room would have a loveseat and a chair. I had 3 drawers and a closet the size of a locker. The bathroom was so small my husband could hardly use it. We had poop on the door frame of the toilet. I will never us NCL again and I will never use again. We were going on a cruise  next fall with2 other couples...not with NCL or you.. Like I said it was terrible and I as never so glad to get home. I cried because I was so upset.

Our room was so bad and I complained to the service desk that the Captain came to our room and then sent us strawberries and a bottle of  wine. Saying he was so sorry. He also hugged me and told me not to cry. He said he was going to contact you.?????

Thanks for a terrible cruise..We saved for it for 5 years and got this.

Sharon Butchart

we left a tip for our guy. But it was dirty dirty dirty and so small like a closet I had 3 drawers to put clothes in. Our bathroom was small and dirty read about comment. Our gentleman who clean our room tried but I think he was over loaded. We didn't get our room turndown for 3 nights.
we didn't book with NCl When on a very nice tour.
Onboard Activities WE didn't know it was spring break wish we were told. we had 600 kids under 12 and college kids that could drink at age 18. we went up to use the pool and hot tubs. Kids standing in them no room
It often was cold and very costly if we wanted to chose a restaurant, we never had shrimp or lobster. Not a very good choice..same thing almost every night

I feel the Jade was very dirty and un organized. This was 7th cruise 5 with NCL and my last with them.