Why did I wait so long to do something so amazing?

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Houston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 13, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Jade

This was my first cruise arranged by my daughter and her family.  I am 84 and wonder why I waited so long to do something this exciting and wonderful.  It was such a great experience. There was something for everyone and I am only sorry I could not take in more of the activities.   That means maybe I should take another cruise so I can enjoy the activities I missed, such as the zip line, the ruins, and some of the shows I missed..   The crew was outstanding and took wonderful care of us.  The food!   Oh my!  It was outstanding and there was so much to choose from.  I am sure I gained weight but it was worth it and will happily work on losing any extra pounds.    I especially enjoyed the surprise of the folded towel animals I found in my room each night and I did get to learn how to make them myself so can surprise my friends and family with them in the future.. I took advantage of the chapel and was so thankful you had it there where I could escape for some quiet time of prayer.

Thank you, Norgewian Jade, for a wonderful experience.  I can find nothing to complain about.

Mary L.Martens.

Was well cared for and everything was neat. Friendly staff