Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Zoomers Valentine Cruise

Sail Date: February 13, 2016

I was the escort for 100 Zoomers on the Valentine Cruise abroad the Jade.  The experience went so smoothly because of your the crew and staff that I can say "excellent".  Several cruisers made the comment that the loading  and disembarkation was the easiest ever..  I met with Antonellle Cassata and Aldine, the dining manager at 2:00 pm to the discuss the needs or the groups and every desire was met.  If there were any specific issues during the cruise, I had the names and numbers of the "go to" people and issues were resolved immediately.  The group got to have a special cocktail party along with a group pictures that they will print in our Del Webb magazine, Sun Rays.

Our steward was fabulous. He adjusted to our time schedule and was very courteous