Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Wonderful cruise!

Sail Date: January 09, 2016

My husband and I had a wonderful time on the Jade. The entertainment was fun, the food was great, and the ports were beautiful. Every employee we encountered was friendly, and several went above and beyond to make our vacation the best it could be. We will definitely cruise with Norwegian again!

I'm so glad we upgraded to a balcony room. It was nice to be able to look outside at the beautiful water, ships, and ports.
Houston, Texas
Expensive souvenirs and pushy sales people.
Belize City, Belize
Some of the most beautiful water I have ever seen. Snorkeling was amazing.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Stay in a group and with a professional tour guide because of safety issues.

Go in with a good attitude and excited to have fun. Let little issues roll off and stay positive and you will have a great cruise experience! I've read the bad reviews and didn't experience any significant problems myself. Just be patient and friendly. Some people are never satisfied.