Nice and Relaxing Week==a few issues

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Houston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 09, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Jade

The Oceanview Room was lovely, but loud at night.  Seemed there was noisy equipment below.  The room was rarely cool enough at night, we sweated a lot.  The Entertainment in the Theater was not to my tastes most nights.  The staff was attentive and nice.  The room steward, Anu, was amazing.  A drawer front fell off onto my foot as I unpacked, hurt, but no permanent damage.  The ports were great.  I would do it again if it is a bargain!

Nice and clean, but noisy at night from below. Poor repair due to drawer front falling off onto my foot. Hot a lot of the time.

I like staying aft or mid-aft due to proximity to pools, food...